In this tutorial I will show you the SSH Connection Failed Error in SolusVM Panel.
Issue (Problem or Question) -the situation in the customer words-what are they trying to do or what is not working.
SSH Connection Failed.
- What Product (s) (hardware,software,network,
including platform, model and revison level) does the user have?
- Has anything been changed recently? such us upgrades,deletion. The environment description should be as precise as possible, with standard ways to document product names and versions.
Error will arise in the SolusVM Admincp while migrating the VPS.
1. The exact SSH port number for the nodes should be mentioned in the Edit node page.
2. User has disabled the direct root login/password authentication on the source and destination server.
3. The IP address(source/destinstaion server) has blocked in either source/destinstaion server and vice-versa.
4. Can’t access the Destination server from Source server and vice-versa via SSH.
5. Dead SSH service in either source/destinstaion server.
Resolution – the steps required to resolve problem
1. Make sure the correct SSH port number for the nodes should be mentioned in the Edit node page.
2. Need to enable the direct root login/password authentication on the destination server then try to migrate the VPS.
3. Make sure that the Openssh service has insstalled in both source and destination server.
4. Make sure that the Destination server can access the source server and Vice-versa vis SSH.
5. Make sure the SSH service status in both the server.
Was this Tutorial helpful? Help others share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!