In this tutorial I will show you the fix for the issue SolusVM taking long time while Login the Panel.
Issue (Problem or Question) -the situation in the customer words-what are they trying to do or what is not working.
SolusVM taking long time while Login the Panel.
- What Product (s) (hardware,software,network,
including platform, model and revison level) does the user have?
- Has anything been changed recently? such us upgrades,deletion. The environment description should be as precise as possible, with standard ways to document product names and versions.
Error will arise while Login the Panel after the first login attempt.
1. The user have not made the entry in the Email Address filed in general settings.
2. Dead mail(sendmail,postfix) services in the master server.
3. There may be DDOS attack in the master server.
Resolution – the steps required to resolve problem
1. Make sure that the appropriate mail service is running in your master.
2. The mail service need to be in running state without any issue.
3. Make sure there is no attack in the master server.
4. Need to check the below things in the master server.
ii) Postfix check
You will get the permission denied on the log so you have to fix the permission issue for the postfix
5. Make sure that you will not get any output for the below command the issue is fixed.
6. After fix the issue make sure you have made the Correct Email Address in the General settings page in the SolusVM admincp.
Was this Tutorial helpful? Help others share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!