In this tutorial I will show you, how to fix There seems to have been a slight problem with our database please try again later error in SolusVM Admin Panel.
Issue (Problem or Question) -the situation in your words-what are they you to do or what is not working.
* Error when access the SolusVM Admin Panel :
There seems to have been a slight problem with our database, please try again later.
- What Product (s) (hardware,software,network,
including platform, model and revison level)does the user have?
- Has anything been changed recently? such us upgrades,deletion. The environment description should be as precise as possible, with standard ways to document product names and versions.
- Common in All SolusVM Master Versions
- Recent changes would be installing third party plugins on Master Server using EPEL REPO or REMI REPO
Resolution – the steps required to resolve problem
Its really better to check the below things to solve this.
Step 1: Ensure you have free space on the / of the Master Server.
Step 2: Make sure the mysql service is running on your Node.
Step 3: Try the upcp command to get more information about the error.
Step 4: Repair the database if need.
Important: Just make sure the php-mcrypt module is installed using the repo
- Just keep an eye on the / partition usage in the Master server to avoid this problem.
- Whenever you install any package using EPEL or other repos, please be sure the php-mcrypt module is not updated/installed using those repos.
Was this Tutorial helpful? Help others share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!