In this tutorial I will show you, how to fix the Error in Dashboard : Could not connect to SLAVEIP:6767 in SolusVM.
Issue (Problem or Question) -the situation in your words-what are you trying to do or what is not working.
- Error in Dashboard : Could not connect to SLAVEIP:6767
- Error in Manage Node page: ERROR:3
Environment – What Product (s) (hardware,software,network,
does the user have? Has anything been changed recently? such us upgrades,deletion. The environment description should be as precise as possible, with standard ways to document product names and versions.
– Common in all master control panel version.
– Changed the Master IP recently
– Migrated master database recently
Resolution – the steps required to resolve problem
Step 1: You could have wrong /old Master IP in your slave. Remove the below file in your slave to make this work.
Step 2: File will be automatically generated by SolusVM with the correct IP.
- Ensure you have correct IP in Node Settings every-time.
- Master can’t reach the slave server if you have wrong IP entry in the /usr/local/solusvm/data/allow.
dat, Ensure Whenever you change the Master IP or migrating the Master Database somewhere, you would have to mention correct IP in Localhost Node settings and remove the file in your slave server.
Was this Tutorial helpful? Help others share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!